OASIS® Grower Solutions Foam Medium Fast, Clean, and Consistent Growing Media for Hydroponics
A lower density and higher drainage foam, the Horticubes® growing medium is specially engineered for the hydroponics seed germination of vegetables and herbs. The Horticubes® higher drainage design helps to maintain an ideal air to water balance, even under heavy watering conditions. The enhanced drainage also keeps the top of the media drier, helping to minimize algae growth. The lower density of the Horticubes® foam medium enables superior root growth.
Best for (crops): lettuce, herbs, and other vegetables
All Horticubes® media is manufactured in a “sheet” style, which fits easily into the industry’s standard “1020” trays. Each Horticubes® sheet is pre-scored for easy separation of a single cube, a block of cubes, or a strip of cubes.
When hydroponic fertilizer is used in thr initial watering of the Horticubes® XL, the seedling growth increases by 200%.
Features and Benefits
- High-drainage product characteristic is ideal for crops requiring a high air porosity.
- Specifically engineered balance of water and air promotes vigorous root development.
- Maintains the original air porosity: the cells do not compact after continual watering.
- Pre-dibbled seed holes are uniform in depth and spacing, which makes it easy to automate the seeding process.
- Consistent product quality, cell-to-cell.
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems.
- User friendly, no need for protective gear or clothing when handling.
- Easy to separate cubes at transplant.
- No starter fertilizer for maximum nutrient flexibility.
|50 cell count||1.75" x 1.75" x 1.5"; Center hole 1.25" apart||20 sheets/CS|
|104 cell count||1" x 1.25" x 1.5"; Center hole 1.25" apart||20 sheets/CS|
|162 cell count||0.875" x 0.875" x 1.5"; Center hole 1.125" apart||20 sheets/CS|
|276 cell count||0.75" x 0.875" x 1.5"; Center hole 0.825" apart||20 sheets/CS|