OASIS® Grower Solutions Foam Medium Enhanced Biodegradable Engineered Media for Hydroponics
An enhanced biodegradable engineered media for hydroponic seed propagation. The Horticubes® eS media has lower density and higher drainage and is specially engineered for hydroponic seed germination of vegetables and leafy greens. This product’s specialized media density promotes faster and stronger root growth.
Best for (crops): lettuce, leafy greens, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and other vegetables.
ES-Ecologically Sustainable Product
Our product platform for products that have an ecological and/or sustainable benefit due to chemistry, manufacturing process or ecologically sustainable beneficial effect on resources and/or processes.
Features and Benefits
- Horticubes® eS foam has been shown by ASTM D5511 to biodegrade 75% within 335 days in a biologically active landfill condition.
- Less environmental impact.
- Ideal air-to-water ratio for fast and uniform germination.
- Specialized media density allows for fast and easy root penetration.
- Clean media allows for a healthy, disease and pathogen free start.
- Durable foam minimizes clogging of irrigation filters.
- No fertilizer added to allow for total hydroponic nutrition control.
- No cation exchange capacity provides easily steerable solution.
- Uniform moisture throughout the media regardless of the irrigation method.
- Consistent dibble hole spacing permits automated seeding.
- Consistent dibble hole shape and depth promotes uniform germination and growth.
|104 cell count||1.25" Top Groove||20 sheets/CS|
|50 cell count||1.5" Top Groove||20 sheets/CS|
|276 cell count||Top Groove||20 sheets/CS|
|276 cell count||Top Groove|