OASIS® Grower Solutions Foam Media Engineered media for increased rooting success
An engineered hydrophilic foam cutting propagation medium specifically designed for optimal callus and rapid root development. Rootcubes® growing media contains just the right amount of starter nutrients and are an especially economical propagation media.
Best for (crops): Unrooted cuttings such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, and woody ornamentals.
Manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes. Perfect for a wide variety of crops, Rootcubes® media is available in sheets of various configurations that fit conveniently into a standard 1020 plastic tray.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use in numerous configurations right out of the box.
- The consistency of the media creates more uniform rooting success.
- Provides ideal air to water ratio.
- Superior cutting hydration: Less need for misting simplifies growing process.
- Low Cation exchange properties: Improves the speed, precision and availability of nutrients.
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems.
- Roots remain undisturbed during transplant, eliminating plant shock.
- Easy to separate cubes.
|10 cell count (1-ct x 10-ct)||Strips, 190/CS|
|50 cell count (5-ct x 10-ct)||1.5” Square||Sheet, 20/CS|
|104 cell count (8-ct x 13 ct)||1.25” Square||Sheet, 20/CS|
|162 cell count (9-ct x 8-ct)||1” Square||Sheet, 20/CS|
|Plain Sheet||Sheet, 20/CS|